This is the official home page of the Bluffton Lions club of Bluffton, Ohio. We are a thriving club located in Zone 6 of MD 13-A in Northwest Ohio.
The Bluffton Lions Club was chartered February, 21, 1934 and has a membership of 76.
Historical Roots: The Bluffton Lions Club was sponsored by the Lions Club of Lima, Lima Ohio and charter on February 21, 1934.
In subsequent years the Bluffton Lions Club sponsored the formation of new Lions Clubs in Beaverdam, Columbus Grove, Findlay, New Hampshire and, Rawson Ohio.
The mailing address for the Blufffton Lions Club and Bluffton Lions Foundation is: P.O. Box 223, Bluffton, OH 45817
We usually meet at noon on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month
Serving starts at 11:45 a.m.; meeting starts at 12:10 p.m. and is over at 1:00 p.m.
3rd floor meeting room,
Bluffton Town Hall
154 North Main Street
We Serve - Community, Region, and World Service Projects / Programs
Visit other Lions Clubs around the world through Lions Clubs International and the LionNet
Visit other related websites
Bluffton Chamber of Commerce
Hancock Handlebars Bike Club